Fwd: Reminder: Register for Interop in Heidelberg by April 15, 2013

Pakuliak Lyudmila pakuliak at mao.kiev.ua
Thu Apr 4 02:45:45 PDT 2013

Dear colleagues,
as I have no answer from the address of the official host of Interop and it is about time, I have made bold to repeat the request upon the all addresses of Interop:

I have registered to attend the IVOA Interoperability meeting
to be held in Heidelberg. Together with Dr. Irina Vavilova we would like
to represent Ukrainian VO project.

As for now, please could you be so kind to send asap
the official invitation for me to start the visa procedure ( and its
hard copy as well).

My passport data

LIUDMYLA PAKULIAK
Date of birth-- December 25. 1956
Place of Birth -- Gus-Khrustalny city, Russia
Passport number --- EK589439
Authority--- 8099
Date of issue - November 02, 2009
Valid till --- November 02, 2019
Place of work -- Main Astronomical Observatory NAS of Ukraine
position -- senior scientific researcher
Address--
Main Astronomical Observatory
NAS of Ukraine
27 Akad. Zabolotnogo St.