Interop local info

Ray Plante rplante at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri May 18 09:28:14 PDT 2012

Hello Interopers,

I hope your final plans are coming together smoothly as you prepare to
embark to Urbana.  Be sure to consult, venue page,
http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2012Venue,
for travel details.

For those you like to plan ahead, check out the "Local Information"
section of the page which will point you to things to do when you are
not necessarily "interop-ing"
(http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2012Venue#Local_Information).
Note that we'll have some hard copies of the Eating Guide available at
the registration desk.

I'll note that we have a few more activities planned that are not yet
on the schedule, including a tour of the Petascale Computing Facility
and a demonstration of some award-winning scientific visualization.

safe travels!
Ray