Opportunity for collaboration with ADS group

Alberto Accomazzi aaccomazzi at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 4 06:40:02 PDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

The NASA Astrophysics Data System (http://ads.harvard.edu) is seeking a
graduate student interested in performing research using the resources
and infrastructure available to the project.  We are particularly
interested in finding somebody who could contribute to our current
efforts in text mining, personalization, and network analysis, but are
open to considering additional proposals.

A description of the position is available at http://goo.gl/7i6UG
Feel free to disseminate further.

Thanks,
-- Alberto

--
Dr. Alberto Accomazzi                  aaccomazzi(at)cfa harvard edu
Program Manager