Fwd: VO session at EPSC 2012

Pierre Le Sidaner pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
Sun Apr 29 23:47:42 PDT 2012

Hi

I just come back from vacation.
I would like to present the EPN-TAP the protocol developped by
Europlanet to access planetary data as a complement of PDAP developed in
the IPDA.
This protocol is based on TAP close to Obs TAP. I will discuss with DAL
and DM to see where I could make the presentation. I have already a
reference implementation using the GAVO framework (thanks to Markus
support), so I can make a short demo.
So the protocol fit in IVOA DAL using the Core of Europlanet Data Model
(EPN-Core).

Regards
Pierre

Le 18/04/2012 20:47, Sarah Emery Bunn a écrit :
> Possibly of interest to interop subscribers....

                            Pierre Le Sidaner
                         Observatoire de Paris

Division Informatique de l'Observatoire
Observatoire Virtuel 01 40 51 20 89
61, avenue de l'Observatoire 75014 Paris

mailto:pierre.lesidaner at obspm.fr
http://vo-web.obspm.fr