IVOA Note about Scientific Workflows in the VO - draft

Andre Schaaff andre.schaaff at astro.unistra.fr
Tue Oct 18 00:26:26 PDT 2011

It seems that the pdf is not valid.

The file is valid on our side, but if you have the same problem you can
download it from the IVOA wiki at :

http://www.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/InterOpOct2011GWS/IVOA-Scientific-Workflows.pdf

Sorry for these multiple mails.

Hello,

The first version of the IVOA Note called "Scientific Workflows in the
VO" is available for comments.
We will have a discussion during the first GWS session on Wednesday
afternoon.
We will also have the opportunity to discuss with people outside the VO
community during the next ADASS (Wednesday evening BoF session).

As this note should cover several WGs and IGs we send this document on
the interop list.

(a workflow at ivoa.net list is available if you want to follow the next
discussions)

Comments, suggestions, questions,... welcome.

Jose Enrique Ruiz and Andre Schaaff