IVOA Liaison Group with the Open Grid Forum

David Schade David.Schade at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Mon Oct 17 03:02:51 PDT 2011

  Dear Fabio,

  I have an interest in this subject. In Canada I have been serving for
18 months or so I have effectively been
the astronomy liason with Compute Canada (our national HPC grid). In
that time we've achieved a lot in terms
of cloud processing and storage. I'd like to undrstand the global
situation better.

    David

--
Dr. David Schade