Announcement about Workflow future plans

Christophe Arviset Christophe.Arviset at esa.int
Thu Jul 14 01:39:09 PDT 2011

Andre

Carlos Gabriel and Aitor Ibarra from the XMM-Newton SAS team would be
happy to collaborate, so you can count with them.

Cheers

Christophe

--
Thanks in advance

Cheers

Christophe

Christophe ARVISET                       Christophe.Arviset at esa.int

Head of the Science Archives and Computer Support Engineering Unit
Science Operations Department
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
European Space Agency (ESA)

P.O. Box 78
28691 Villanueva de la Canada                 Tel: +34 91 813 12 78
Madrid - SPAIN                                Fax: +34 91 813 13 08

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure,

use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in

error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by

the sender.