message from the IVOA Exec Chair

ppadovan ppadovan at eso.org
Tue May 25 04:51:49 PDT 2010

 Dear all,

 as those of you who were in Victoria know, as of last Friday I am the new
 IVOA Exec Chair.

 This short message is just to say that I am looking forward to working
 with you all towards the realization of our common goal, that is make the
 VO a reality and a fundamental and transparent part of modern astronomy.

 I would also like to encourage you to contact me if you have any
 broad issues you feel I should be made aware of.

 Best regards, Paolo

--
Paolo Padovani Phone: +49-89-32006478
Head, VO Project Office Fax: +49-89-32006898

Links:
------
[1] http://www.eso.org/~ppadovan/
[2] mailto:Paolo.Padovani at eso.org