IVOA Interop Meeting Hotel Rooms

Peddle, Michael Michael.Peddle at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Mon Apr 19 12:46:39 PDT 2010

Hello All:

For those of you who might want to still book a room at the Laurel Point, there are a few (though limited) number of rooms remaining.  As we are past the date when the  full block of rooms was guaranteed, we can no-longer use the on-line system.  If you would like to book a room, please use the reservation form at: http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/HotelInformation which you can either fax or e-mail directly to the hotel.

If you which to stay at the hotel, I would encourage you to book as soon as possible as availability is limited and decreasing.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly,

Michael Peddle | Tel/Tél: (250) 363-0005 | Fax: (250) 363-0045 | michael.peddle at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca <mailto:michael.peddle at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>

National Research Council Canada | 5071 West Saanich Road, Victoria BC V9E 2E7 Conseil

national de recherches Canada | 5071, chemin West Saanich, Victoria (C.-B.) V9E 2E7