Reminger: Request for Comments: SAMP V1.1

Tom McGlynn Thomas.A.McGlynn at nasa.gov
Mon Jan 5 07:33:30 PST 2009

Dear colleagues,

This is a reminder of our Request for Comments on the Simple
Applications Messaging Protocol (SAMP), Version 1.1, which the
Applications Working Group wishes to promote to Recommendation.  The RFC
runs through January 16, 2008 including an extension for the holidays.

The document is available at http://ivoa.net/Documents/latest/SAMP.html
and can be found conveniently as the top entry in the IVOA documents
repository. Links to many of the implementations of the protocol can be
found at http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/SampProgress
along with an enumeration of messages currently being used.

The Twiki page at
http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/SampRfcDiscussionV11
will be used to capture all comments on the document.  Please do not
send comments as a reply to this message or to the Interop mailing list.
We would prefer that you add comments to the Wiki page directly, or if
this is inconvenient send mail to the apps-samp at ivoa.net mailing list or
the apps at ivoa.net list.

Regards,

	Tom McGlynn