airport transportation

Robert Hanisch hanisch at stsci.edu
Thu Oct 9 08:19:39 PDT 2008

A new link has been added to the Interop meeting web page that provides
information on a shuttle service that goes to Dulles, Washington National,
and BWI airports.

http://www.stsci.edu/institute/conference/ivoa2008/shuttleservice.pdf

You can make reservations on-line at http://www.marylandshuttle.com/

I encourage folks to get in touch with each other to see if you can
coordinate and combine airport trips, especially from Dulles and Washington
National.  We could set up a link from the Twiki if people are interested in
posting arrival and departure times in order to form groups for the shuttle
service.  We can also help with coordinate departures and van reservations
for you once you are all here.

Cheers,
Bob