HTN Call for Proposals (2nd Announcement)

Alasdair Allan aa at astro.ex.ac.uk
Fri Jul 4 06:33:32 PDT 2008

HTN Call for Proposals (2008)
Call Opened: 1st June
Call Closes: 25th July

Dear colleagues,

I'd like to draw your attention to an unusual call for proposals. The
Heterogenous Telescope Networks (HTN) group, a consortium of robotic
telescope operators and users interested in the benefits of networked
observing, are offering a substantial amount of observing time spread
across four robotic telescopes for an outstanding observing project
of scientific merit that leverages the advantages of a robotic network.

There will be 50 hours of scheduled time split between the Faulkes
North and Faulkes South telescopes, 10 hours of on-sky time on the
Liverpool Telescope and 10 hours of on-sky time on MONET/North on
offer in this call.

You can find more details about the call here: http://www.telescope-
networks.org/cfp/

The call is now open for  submissions using a web based submission
system, the call will close for submissions on the 25th July.

More general details about the work of the HTN can be found here:
http://www.telescope-networks.org/

Any questions about the proposal process or general questions about
our network should be directed either to Alasdair Allan
(aa at astro.ex.ac.uk) or to Eric Saunders (esaunders at lcogt.net). Please
feel free to pass this message on to colleagues you think may be
interested.

Thanks and good luck!

Alasdair Allan
--