discussion list

Dave DeYoung deyoung at noao.edu
Sun Feb 10 14:07:43 PST 2008

Hi Tony;

Your point about lowering the traffic on the 'interop'
list may indeed have merit, though in the time since you
sent me your note I have received very few responses.
However, the creation of new lists for IVOA falls under
the purview of the Exec in order to prevent random and
chaotic creation of new lists.  Thus I will bring this
issue to the Exec for discussion and let you know of the
outcome.
Thanks for the proposal.

Dave