hotel website, October Interop accommodations

Robert Hanisch hanisch at stsci.edu
Fri Aug 1 11:49:37 PDT 2008

There are a few problems with the hotel reservations website for the
Colonnade.  We have contacted the hotel management and they say that they
will fix things ASAP.   However, rest assured that:

o  The rate for all rooms is $169/night.  You should only see this rate and
options for king or queen(s) sized beds.

o  The rate will be valid for three days prior and three days after the
Interop meeting.

I will try to let you all know when the website is fixed.

You should not worry yet about getting a room -- we have essentially the
entire hotel reserved -- 95 rooms.

Bob