Data Curation and Preservation IG meeting at Cambridge Interop

Robert Hanisch hanisch at stsci.edu
Tue Sep 4 05:49:12 PDT 2007

I have requested one session for the Data Curation and Preservation Interest
Group at the upcoming IVOA Interop meeting in Cambridge.  Please let me know
if you would like to present something specific.  I envision this mainly as
a reorganization/reconstitution sort of meeting, so I would particularly
invite brief presentations regarding the challenges for data curation and
preservation and the role to be played by the IVOA.

Bob