leaving the ADS

gei at cfa.harvard.edu gei at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 11 11:11:03 PDT 2007

Hi,

Please excuse the impersonal message, there are just too many people
that I need to contact to do it individually.

I will resign from the ADS and the Smithsonian Astrophysical
Observatory as of 14 July.  I will start working for the publishing
company Springer as Director for Abstracting and Indexing, starting 16
July.  I will be responsible for the connection between Springer and
the various abstracting and indexing systems lime Google, Microsoft,
ISI, INSPEC, PubMed, etc.

If you want to contact the ADS in the future, please use the address

ads at cfa.harvard.edu

My new email address at Springer will be:

Guenther.Eichhorn at springer.com

It was a pleasure to work with so many interesting people over the last
15 years.  Thank you for your cooperation in the past.

Guenther Eichhorn
Director for Abstracting and Indexing
Springer Science and Business Media LLC
101 Philip Drive, Assinippi Park