First release of Footprint Services

Jim Gray Jim.Gray at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 24 20:34:40 PDT 2006

works for me.

Region definition has line feeds and tabs in it.
Looks good when edited in MS word (not in notepad, so its UNIX like)
I hope the HTM/Spatial library ignores the control chars.

Jim Gray
Microsoft Research,  Suite 1690, 455 Market, SF CA 94105, tel: 415 778
8222 fax: 425 706 7329 Gray at Microsoft.com
http://research.Microsoft.com/~gray