RFC: VOIdentifier v1.1 and RM v1.1

Tony Linde Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Tue Jun 27 04:03:18 PDT 2006

Two Registry workgroup documents are (well past) ready for REC status. I
believe both were passed some time ago but I did not get around to
submitting them to the Exec, so instead of chasing up past comments etc,
I'll place them both into RFC for two weeks again.

The documents are:

VOIdentifier v1.1
RFC: http://ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IdentifiersV110RFC

Resource Metadata v1.1
RFC: http://ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/VOResourceV110RFC

Links to the documents are on those pages. Please submit comments to the
wiki pages and check back for replies.

Deadline is: 13-July

Cheers,
Tony.

--
Tony Linde
Phone:  +44 (0)116 223 1292    Mobile: +44 (0)785 298 8840
Fax:    +44 (0)116 252 3311    Email:  Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Post:   Department of Physics & Astronomy,
        University of Leicester, Leicester, UK   LE1 7RH
Website:    http://www.star.le.ac.uk/~ael
Calendar:   http://cal.tonylinde.com

Programme Manager, AstroGrid     http://www.astrogrid.org
Project Manager, EuroVO VOTech   http://eurovotech.org