Re Standards

Andrew Lawrence al at roe.ac.uk
Wed Jan 4 09:09:12 PST 2006

thinking of any particular working group Tony ?? !!???

  andy

at-is-web-20.h
tml?page=5)

Happy New Year to all in IVOA.

All the best,
Tony.

__
Tony Linde
Phone:  +44 (0)116 223 1292    Mobile: +44 (0)7753 603356
Fax:    +44 (0)116 252 3311    Email:  Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Post:   Department of Physics & Astronomy,
        University of Leicester
        Leicester, UK   LE1 7RH
Web:    http://www.star.le.ac.uk/~ael

Project Manager, EuroVO VOTech   http://eurovotech.org