Reminder: RFC for Maintenance of the list of UCD words

Andrea Preite Martinez andrea.preitemartinez at iasf-roma.inaf.it
Fri Apr 7 14:21:15 PDT 2006

Dear all,

**** this is a reminder ****

The RFC period for the Proposed Recommendation
"UCD1+ Controlled Vocabulary" v.1.1 is ending next week (April 12)!!

On March 14, 2006 I sent to the interop mailing list the following message:
Dear all,

According to what is stated in the IVOA Recommendation "An IVOA
standard for Unified Content Descriptors", a procedural document has
been created in order to maintain (add, change, suppress words) the
standard list of UCD1+ words in "The UCD1+ Controlled Vocabulary".

The document describing the procedure to maintain the standard list of
UCD1+ words has been uploaded to the PR area of the IVOA document
repository:

http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/latest/UCDlistMaintenance.html

I would like to open the 4-weeks RFC period for this document as of today
(March 14), with a close date on April 12, before promotion to the
Recommendation status.

A dedicated page has been created for posting comments:

http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/UCDmaintenanceRFC

and discussions will be conducted on the UCD mailing list
(ucd at ivoa.net).

Regards
Andrea

Andrea Preite Martinez                 andrea.preitemartinez at iasf-roma.inaf.it
IASF                                   Tel.IASF:+39.06.4993.4651
Via del Fosso del Cavaliere 100        Tel.CDS :+33.3.90242473
I-00133 Roma                           Cell.1  :+39.320.43.15.383
                                       Cell.2  :+39.339.38.17.355