Extension to RFC for Space-Time Coordinates

Gerard Lemson gerard.lemson at mpe.mpg.de
Tue May 31 06:55:50 PDT 2005

The document for which comments are requested contains text and UML-like
diagrams. But it also has in section 7 a link to a document containing an
XML
schema for STC in XMLSpy format. It seems that there are significant
discrepancies
between the two different models, the one in XML schema and the UML. In
particular
it seems that the XML schema is much more detailed, look for example to
Referenceposition.

My question is how to evaluate the RFC.
Should the XML schema document be considered part of the RFC, in the sense
that it is
proposed as a standard as well ? Or is it supposed to be an implementation
as Jonathan
suggested in Kyoto. But in that case are we allowed/assumed to comment on
the proposed
implementation and its compatibility if not equivalence to the UML in the
main document ?

Whatever may be the case, is there a document with the XML schema in XML iso
in XMLSpy boxes ?

Thanks
-- Gerard

--
* Gerard Lemson                       * Tel: +49 (0)89 30000-3316
*
* D-85741 Garching, GERMANY           * email: gerard.lemson at mpe.mpg.de
*