Interoperability Meeting May 2005 -- Registration page is opened

naw at ast.cam.ac.uk naw at ast.cam.ac.uk
Mon Feb 21 02:30:50 PST 2005

hi masatoshi,

thanks for getting done.

we (bob, francoise, you and I) should organise a telecon in a week or so
to try and get some sort of preliminary agenda together.

i'll send round my email again to remind the WG/IG chairs to send in their
meeting slot requests.

cheers, nic

Dr N. A. Walton
(AstroGrid Project Scientist	       http://www.astrogrid.org)
(Euro-VO VOTC Project Scientist	       http://www.euro-vo.org)
Institute of Astronomy          Tel:   +44 1223 337503
University of Cambridge         Fax:   +44 1223 337523
Madingley Road                  WWW:   http://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~naw
Cambridge, CB3 0HA              email: naw at ast.cam.ac.uk