Booking deadline is so close !!

Masatoshi OHISHI masatoshi.ohishi at nao.ac.jp
Tue Apr 12 03:29:55 PDT 2005

Dear IVOA members,

Hotel rooms that have been block-booked (ONLY May 15 -- May 21)
will be gone very soon.

http://jvo.nao.ac.jp/InterOpKyoto/accommodation/accommodation.html

Only 14 single rooms at Mitsui Garden hotel and 7 double rooms at
Hearton hotel are still available. We plan to close to accept your
booking at these hotels on April 15th (Fri), because we need to inform
the hotels who will stay in which hotels. After April 15th, you need to
make booking my yourselves. Therefore please send your booking
request as soon as possible.

Best regards,

     Masatoshi Ohishi, JVO

                 Masatoshi  OHISHI
National Astronomical Observatory of Japan
2-21-1, Osawa, Mitaka, Tokyo, 181-8588 JAPAN
phone :+81-422-34-3575  (office)
        +81-90-3574-9474 (mobile)
fax   :+81-422-34-3840
e-mail:masatoshi.ohishi at nao.ac.jp