RFC for UCD is ending

Sebastien Derriere derriere at newb6.u-strasbg.fr
Tue Nov 23 07:23:24 PST 2004

  Hello,

  The RFC period for the UCD document is ending, and there have
been no comments yet !!
  If you have remarks or want changes, it is time to make them
public.

Sebastien.

--
    _______
   /  ~   /, Sebastien Derriere   mailto:derriere at astro.u-strasbg.fr
  / ~~~~ //  Observatoire de Strasbourg    Phone +33 (0) 390 242 444
 /______//   11, rue de l'universite     Telefax +33 (0) 390 242 417
(______(/    F-67000 Strasbourg  France