document standards

Anita Richards amsr at jb.man.ac.uk
Sun May 23 10:51:27 PDT 2004

As I am sure I am not the only one struggling to keep up with revised
documents, can I remind people of the IVOA document standards... or at
least, if that seems excessive for early drafts, can I ask people to at
least both date and version-number their contributions and indicate what
has changed since the previous version.  That doesn't have to be
word-for-word, just something like 'minor typing errors fixed' or
'Sections 2 and 7 extensively rewritten' would help to tell us if we
should prioritise a full study of the new draft or not.

thanks