CODATA Conference Berlin Nov 2004

Ray.Norris at csiro.au Ray.Norris at csiro.au
Thu May 20 22:05:20 PDT 2004

Dear colleague in the interoperability WG

I would like to draw your attention to the international CODATA
conference in Berlin in November this year, entitled "The Information
Society: New Horizons for Science". Its web page is
http://www.codata.org/04conf/  , and some more info is below. As you
will see from the conference web page, there are several topics that are
relevant to the IAU and to our working group in particular. I plan to
attend myself, and I would encourage you to attend too.

Also note that you are invited to present a paper at the conference, but
an abstract must be submitted by 1 June. I apologise for the short
notice.

With best wishes

Ray

Prof Ray Norris
Director, Australian Astronomy MNRF
Deputy Director, CSIRO Australia Telescope National Facility
PO Box 76, Epping, NSW 1710, Australia
Email: Ray.Norris at csiro.au
Phone: +61 2 9372 4416
Fax: +61 2 9372 4310