Filter Profile Service for the VO

Laszlo Dobos dobos at pha.jhu.edu
Mon Apr 12 12:51:02 PDT 2004

Dear Collegues,

We present the Filter Profile Service for VO, which is an integrated
database and web service designed specially for the Virtual Observatory.
Users can register their own filter profiles and search the existing
database which consists of almost 100 filter profiles of the main
astronomical instruments.

The database can be accessed via a web interface, as well as via XML web
services. We support different formats for downloading profles: XML,
VOTable, plain ASCII and CSV.

You can access the Filter Profile Service at
http://voservices.net/filter

Laszlo Dobos
Johns Hopkins University
Dept. Of Physics and Astronomy