promotion of IVOA Document Standards document to Recommendation

Robert Hanisch hanisch at stsci.edu
Wed Oct 22 11:35:33 PDT 2003

During the four-week open review period for the IVOA Document Standards
document, I received two comments.  One endorsed the document, and the other
raised a few questions.  I post here those questions and my responses,
vetted through the Standards Process Working Group, and also read and agreed
to by the person who submitted the comments, Reagan Moore.

With this posting I would therefore ask the IVOA Executive to endorse the
promotion of the document to an IVOA Recommendation.

Bob Hanisch
Chair, IVOA Working Group on Standards and Processes