www.voservices.org

Tamas Budavari budavari at pha.jhu.edu
Mon Nov 17 12:00:05 PST 2003

We have received many requests for a website that would enumerate the
production VO services developed at the JHU. Since quite a few of our
services and prototypes have reached a stable development status, we
decided to publish them somewhere other than the previously used
development site at

	http://skyservice.pha.jhu.edu/develop/vo

The new website is to complement the VO Registry by publishing human
readable descriptions about the services. It may also serve as a starting
point for those who are interested in XML Web Services from the VO point
of view and not sure how to get started

	http://www.voservices.org/

If you have developed VO related XML Web Services that you would like to
list on voservices.org, please write a short abstract, set up a web page
that we can link from the website and we'll be glad to add it to the
collection of VO Services.

Please visit voservices.org and let us know what you think by sending an
email to

	vo-help at skysrv.pha.jhu.edu

Thank you!

Cheers, T.