Wiki page

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Fri Jan 24 02:32:03 PST 2003

If anyone wants to make use of the astrogrid-hosted IVOA wiki pages,
they are at:
  http://wiki.astrogrid.org/bin/view/IVOA/WebHome

I have created an interoperability page at:
  http://wiki.astrogrid.org/bin/view/IVOA/InterOperability
where I have listed the six areas which we defined as requiring
specification.

Each area has its own page but only the Registry one has been filled
with information.

If you do want to edit the pages, you only have to register at:
  http://wiki.astrogrid.org/bin/view/TWiki/TWikiRegistration

If you are unsure how to use the wiki, look at:
  http://wiki.astrogrid.org/bin/view/TWiki/WelcomeGuest
or do the quick tutorial:
  http://wiki.astrogrid.org/bin/view/TWiki/TWikiTutorial

The syntax and shorthand for creating wiki pages are at:
  http://wiki.astrogrid.org/bin/view/TWiki/WikiSyntax
  http://wiki.astrogrid.org/bin/view/TWiki/TWikiShorthand
but you can also use basic HTML (the bits between <body> and </body> in
an html page).

Cheers,
Tony.

__
Tony Linde                       Phone:  +44 (0)116 223 1292
AstroGrid Project Manager        Fax:    +44 (0)116 252 3311
Dept of Physics & Astronomy      Mobile: +44 (0)7753 603356
University of Leicester          Email:  ael at star.le.ac.uk
Leicester, UK   LE1 7RH          Web:    http://www.astrogrid.org