IVOA InterOp Meeting - Dinner

Nicholas Walton naw at ast.cam.ac.uk
Sat Apr 26 13:54:34 PDT 2003

Dear All,

it would be a nice idea to get together for dinner on the Thursday (15
May) evening. We'd probably aim to head to a country pub for dinner (we'd
arrange transport!) - and I'd expect the price to be around UKP 25.

In order to judge numbers who'd want to go, I'd like those of you who will
be coming along to the meeting and would like to go for dinner, to please
let me know (YES or NO by email to naw at ast.cam.ac.uk) by Friday 2nd May.

All the best,

Nic

Dr N. A. Walton
(AstroGrid Project Scientist)   Tel:   +44 1223 337503
Institute of Astronomy          FAX:   +44 1223 337523
University of Cambridge         WWW:   http://www.astrogrid.org
Madingley Road                  WWW:   http://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~naw
Cambridge, CB3 0HA              email: naw at ast.cam.ac.uk