[Heig] HEIG meeting reminder: Wed, Oct 23 @13 UTC.

Janet Evans janet at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 18 20:48:11 CEST 2024

Dear HEIG Folks,

Just a reminder that we have a meeting next week … Wed, Oct 23 @13 UTC.

Here are the notes from our last meeting on Friday, Sep 27
https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/HEIG_27Sep24

I think the focus on Wednesday will be :
	o IVOA HEIG Note —  PLEASE Review and let’s decide if we’re “there” or will go to the Interop with a DRAFT!!
	o Session planning review — Review the lineup and details
	o HEIG Ch/V Ch for suggestion to Exec.  I think we may have a chair, still need a V Chair.  Interest??  You can send me/Mathieu a note or discuss at the mtg.
	o HEIG topics in WG/IG session at the Interop - there is one that I know of.
	o Who is coming to Malta - in person or remote;; Please sign up prior to our meeting (https://indico.ict.inaf.it/event/2996/overview)
	o AOB

I’ll have a meeting page posted prior to Wed and send a pointer with one last reminder next week.

Best Regards,
-janet

——————
Janet Evans
Chandra Data System Software Development Manager
Chandra X-ray Center
Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Office: (617) 495 7160 | Cell: (617) 688 6084
60 Garden Street | MS 81 | Cambridge, MA 02138