[Heig] 31Jan24 Meeting Notes

Janet Evans janet at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 31 23:19:11 CET 2024

Dear HEIG Folks,

Thanks for a good meeting today.  I updated both the main HEIG page with Current Efforts (IVOA note and Obscore review) and added the notes for today’s meeting..

  **Main HEIG page: https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/HEGroup

  **Today’s Meeting page with notes:  https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/HEIG_24Jan31

You should have ‘edit’ privileges to modify the notes if you see something wrong or missed -or- send me an email and I’ll fix it.

  **Please mark your calendars - Our next meeting is **Wed April 3 @14:30 UTC**.  I’ll send a reminder when we get close.
     IVOA note feedback, Obscore use cases, and session planning will be topics drawn from this meeting along with Action review.

Thanks everyone!!
-janet

——————
Janet Evans
Chandra Data System Software Development Manager
Chandra X-ray Center
Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Office: (617) 495 7160 | Cell: (617) 688 6084
60 Garden Street | MS 81 | Cambridge, MA 02138