[Heig] Upcoming meeting reminder: Wed, Jan 31 @14:30 UTC

Janet Evans janet at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 24 22:40:01 CET 2024

Dear HEIG folks,

Just a reminder that we have a meeting in one week …

*** Wed, Jan 31 @14:30 UTC

Here are the meeting notes and actions from our last meeting … please review:
https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/HEIG_23Dec21

I’ll be setting up the meeting page for our next mtg by the end of this week.

Here’s the start of an agenda - your input is welcomed:
	o Review actions
	o Status of Draft IVOA Note in Git
	o Organizing a plenary session at the Interop in Sydney
	o AOB

Here’s a reminder about the Sydney meeting:
    • 19 (Sunday - TCG & Exec) + 20-24 May 2024 (Mon - Fri sessions)
	location is MacQuarie University, outside Sydney
	Draft web: https://rds.org.au/events/ivoa-2024/

If  you know of folks that are not on the mailing list and want to be added, please have them go to the following URL and fill out the form:

Thank you,
-janet

——————
Janet Evans
Chandra Data System Software Development Manager
Chandra X-ray Center
Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Office: (617) 495 7160 | Cell: (617) 688 6084
60 Garden Street | MS 81 | Cambridge, MA 02138