[Heig] New members welcome & a few notes!!

Janet Evans janet at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 22 22:49:45 CET 2024

Dear HEIG folks,

I wanted to let folks know that we have 3 new members in recent days:

Chenzhou Cui - ccz at bao.ac.cn <mailto:ccz at bao.ac.cn>
Yunfei Xu - xuyf at nao.cas.cn <mailto:xuyf at nao.cas.cn>
James Tockel - james.tocknell at mq.edu.au <mailto:james.tocknell at mq.edu.au>
Welcome Chenzhou, Xunfei, and James,

I thought it was a good time to remind folks that our next meeting is:  ***Wed, April 03 @14:30 UTC***

Our HEIG Web page with agendas, notes, and information is: https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/HEGroup

And the note we are writing under Mathieu’s leadership is linked on the HEIG twiki page and also attached below.
***Our assignment for the next month is to review the document and provide feedback.

Please also note there are actions from last meeting.  Those notes are here:  https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/HEIG_24Jan31

I’ll send a reminder and zoom link prior to our April meeting.  If you have agenda items, I can take them anytime.

Best regards,
-Janet

https://share.obspm.fr/s/H9egSzEfHH2LSiE
2023-12-20 IVOA_Note___VO_for_High_Energy_astrophysics.pdf
share.obspm.fr

——————
Janet Evans
Chandra Data System Software Development Manager
Chandra X-ray Center
Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Office: (617) 495 7160 | Cell: (617) 688 6084
60 Garden Street | MS 81 | Cambridge, MA 02138