[Heig] HEIG meeting

Mathieu Servillat mathieu.servillat at obspm.fr
Wed Sep 13 15:32:38 CEST 2023

Dear all,

this is a reminder that we planned a HEIG meeting tomorrow, September 14 at 13:00 UTC.

Here is a Zoom link for the meeting:
https://cnrs.zoom.us/j/93124384077?pwd=b245elBMRnR2dTkzWWgzeFBnUGNSdz09

Mark will give a short presentation of the Dataset/Cube model content and how it could support event lists.

We then plan to have discussions about the different types of data we need to represent so we can map them to the current model.

Please update the HEIG page with relevant links and topics (or send me links to include on the page if you don't have access):
https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/HEGroup

Best,
Mathieu

--
Dr. Mathieu Servillat
Laboratoire Univers et Théories, Bât 18, Bur. 222