[Heig] HEIG Oct 18 mtg notes ...

Janet Evans janet at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 31 18:00:42 CET 2023

Dear HEIG Folks,

I apologize for the delay is getting the meeting notes posted.  Here is the link … I have included pdfs of the 3 talks presented at the meeting.

https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/HEIG_23Oct18

Mathieu gave a quick presentation of his slides but we really need to present them properly (with enough time) at our next meeting.

I thought we’d be able to meet one more time before the Interop.  As it turns out, I ran out of time to organize it.  My suggestion is that we set up a meeting after the Interop to catch up, outline a path forward, and have Mathieu give his presentation.

In the meantime, please review the actions and slides presented at our Oct 18 meeting at the link above.  If I missed something, please let me know and we’ll update the notes.

Best regards,
-janet

——————
Janet Evans
Chandra Data System Software Development Manager
Chandra X-ray Center
Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Office: (617) 495 7160 | Cell: (617) 688 6084
60 Garden Street | MS 81 | Cambridge, MA 0213