[Heig] IVOA standards for High Energy Astrophysics - 28-29 June in Paris

Mathieu Servillat mathieu.servillat at obspm.fr
Thu Jul 20 17:56:13 CEST 2023

Dear all,

I send this message to the participants to the last VOHE workshop, and
cc the HE discussion group at IVOA. Thanks to all the participant for
their contributions!

I uploaded all the material, as well as previous meetings materials, on
the workshop page:
https://indico.obspm.fr/event/1963/

The notes taken during the meeting are also available as a PDF:
https://indico.obspm.fr/event/1963/attachments/648/970/2023-06-28%20VOHE-2023-06.pdf

We proposed to write the note collaboratively, this can be done on overleaf:
https://www.overleaf.com/2774894776wpnmnmxrdpty

It would be nice to have a summary and a few link for each use case
(data access and analysis for several HE observatories).

Best wishes,
Mathieu

--
Dr. Mathieu Servillat
Laboratoire Univers et Théories, Bât 18, Bur. 222