[Heig] IVOA HEIG meeting - Thu, Dec 21 @14:00 UTC

Mathieu Servillat mathieu.servillat at obspm.fr
Thu Dec 7 17:55:54 CET 2023

Dear VO HE group,

thanks Janet for planning the meeting,

My presentation could be on the project of a Note from the group (which
is focused on the specificities of event-lists), as the one I introduced
at the IVOA meeting:
https://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/InterOpNov2023DM/2023-11-11_ObsCore_for_HE.pdf
https://share.obspm.fr/s/CFk7xGJKYRiNbaE

This is something we discussed in earlier workshops, as we thought that
a request to create an Interest Group should be supported by arguments
and objectives, presented in a formal IVOA document. This is very much
work in progress. We can of course rediscuss the content and structure
of it, additions and modifications...

Cheers,
Mathieu

--
Dr. Mathieu Servillat
Laboratoire Univers et Théories, Bât 18, Bur. 222