Minutes of 20/09/23 IVOA GWS Meeting - Science Platforms Federated Execution

BONNAREL FRANCOIS francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Sep 22 13:49:43 CEST 2023

Dear Jesus, Dave and Sara,

Thank you for your minutes and email.

I'm sorry i was not able to attend.

I have  a question : how do we register computing services in the VO
registry.

Is there a capability "execution planner interface" to be added to some
of the services ? Or can we imagine one in a
ComputerServiceRegistryExtension maybe ?

Something which could read : "well, this service has an execution
planner interface. So go to this endpoint and it will give you the details."

Or do we integrate the execution planner interface metadata in the
registry metadata for corresponding services ?

I think the document answers in the direction of the first solution.

Right ?

Cheers

François