GWS II discussion topics

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Thu May 11 00:16:29 CEST 2023

Thanks for this doc! I agree that we shouldn't get into the weeds of the
items in the doc tomorrow. I think they do provide a lot of
details/examples that will allow the session to be more high level and
conceptual.

What I would like to do (as an author or editor of some/most of these) is
to sit down with 2-3 other people and go through the doc methodically to
review and classify things into something like bug vs design flaw vs
outdated vs working as intended. I don't think we can fit that in this week
in person, so probably online at some point soon. Once we triage, we can
post the result and discuss the details to see if any have more to them and
to figure out actions for the future.

--
Patrick Dowler
Canadian Astronomy Data Centre