IVOA science platforms in Gathertown

Dave Morris dave.morris at metagrid.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 10:18:01 CEST 2022

Dear GWS,

We have had two interesting sessions with talks describing the work on
science platforms that is happening within the IVOA community.

We would like to try to organise a follow on meeting in Gather town
during the IVOA interop meeting (today or tomorrow).

Topic for the meeting is :

"what can the IVOA do to promote interoperability between science
platforms - moving the data to the code and/or moving the code to the
data"

If you are interested in joining the meeting please send me an email and
fill in the when2meet poll to see if we can find a common time.
https://www.when2meet.com/?17346741-X2qKF

If we manage to find a common time I will send an update to this mailing
list.

If we don't manage to find a time this week we will try to organize a
Zoom meeting in November.

Cheers,
-- Dave

--