VOSI: removing availability

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 21:58:23 CET 2022

I was nominally editor for the last VOSI (the one with updates to tables)
and can do so again.

I'm fine with a single PR with multiple changes, especially when some are
corrections or general cleanup that would otherwise not get done.

will review asap,

--
Patrick Dowler
Canadian Astronomy Data Centre