Call for presentations @ GWS

Giuliano Taffoni giuliano.taffoni at inaf.it
Wed Oct 13 09:08:32 CEST 2021

Dear GWSWG,

This is an invitation to submit contributions for our sessions at the upcoming IVOA Interop meeting, being held online during the week of November 1st, 2021.

We will have a couple of sessions dedicated to the usual GWS topics: Auth&Authz, VOSpace, Science Platforms, and much more.
If you want to contribute to the discussion or you have some new ideas to present,  please submit a brief description of your topic to me and Christine.

If possible, please respond by October 20, so that we have the best chance of scheduling your talk.

Best regards,
GWS-WG Chairs