Notes about today session and splinter on sci plat tomorrow

Dave Morris dave.morris at metagrid.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 09:34:09 CET 2021

Dear Grid et al.

Two new splinter sessions added to the main schedule, open to anyone
interested in joining us.

16:00-16:30 UTC
ExecutionPlanner Q&A, following on from GWS session on Tuesday
https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/ExecutionPlanner20211104

17:30-18:00 UTC
RucioVOSpace discussion, following on from a Zoom chat
https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/RucioVOSpace20211104

Cheers,
-- Dave

--------