GWS monthly telco

Giuliano Taffoni giuliano.taffoni at inaf.it
Mon Dec 13 18:18:38 CET 2021

Dear Grid,

This is a reminder for the GWS December Telco.

The telco will be December 16th at 20:00 UTC, we will use google meet.

https://meet.google.com/zsr-rpvx-shm <https://meet.google.com/zsr-rpvx-shm>

We will have a brief update on those topic (some or all of them)

GMS status, VOSpace, SSO and the Execution Planner

Some more details and the list future telcos can be found here:

https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/IvoaGridAndWebServices

Regards
GWS chair and vice chair