IVOA Interop - Join us at the November meeting

Giuliano Taffoni giuliano.taffoni at inaf.it
Mon Nov 2 17:26:51 CET 2020

Dear Grid,
As you know next Interop is approaching.
As GWS we are planning to organise two sessions: one on Authentication and Authorization (SSO) and one on science platforms.
We are looking for contributions, in particular for the SSO session I think it is important to collect also some ideas and contributions from Apps.
The session on Science Platforms  was thought of as a joint session with Theory IG. Therefore we would like to collect contributions on SPs both for data access and processing and for the management and analysis of theoretical data, in particular simulations.

If you are willing to participate please register at the  registration web page:

https://indico.ict.inaf.it/e/ivoa/interop-nov-2020 <https://indico.ict.inaf.it/e/ivoa/interop-nov-2020>

and contribute with an abstract

Regards
The GWS