Resolving old errata: security methods in interfaces

Theresa Dower dower at stsci.edu
Fri Mar 29 18:17:55 CET 2019

Hello GWS, trying this again:

There are several proposed Registry-related errata that I would like to be finalized soon if possible. One relates to capabilities and interfaces and therefore VOSI (and therefore DAL and GWS).

This change is to VOResource 1.1, which re-enables multiple security methods per interface. This is merely a return to  VOResource 1.0 expectations and thus potentially small enough to do in the errata process and is needed for  RegTAP 1.1 and potentially other existing client issues.

https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/VOResource-1_1-Erratum-1

If anyone sees any egregious problems with this, please respond on list so we can resolve things before the interop?

Thanks so much,

--Theresa