Schema versioning with errata

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 17:50:56 CEST 2019

If the xsd is in version control and gets merged I don't think out-of-order
errata changes will be lost. Of course, pending errata changes should
remain in a branch (or pull request if github) until accepted, then merged.
The xsd on www.ivoa.net should always come from the VC system, not from an
upload by an arbitrary participant. We could make that a "process" but in
reality the WG chair/vice-chair should probably be the ones pulling the
trigger on VC -> web site and that should suffice.

my 2c,

--
Patrick Dowler
Canadian Astronomy Data Centre