Grid and WS December Teleconference

Giuliano Taffoni giuliano.taffoni at inaf.it
Mon Dec 9 17:56:16 CET 2019

Dear Grid & co.
I am organising the December teleconference of the GWSWG

The topic of this telco will be Authentication and Authorisation.
During  the last interop we collected some ideas on how to improve the SSO RFC and
to consolidate the  GMS WD.
We can profit of this telco to continue our discussion and eventually identify some activities
for the next Interop in Sidney.

Here is the doodle

https://doodle.com/poll/rdic5dd95pz2m75m

The last GWS telco was at 15:00 UTC,  so this time I am suggesting
18:00 UTC, I know it will not help our Australian colleagues, next time I will do better :-)

Best Regards
G.